Instructions for a local alcoholic beverage license
- Application should be filed with the City Auditor's Office along with a $250 investigation fee.
- If application is for a transfer of license from a current licensee to a new applicant, a letter should be submitted by existing licensee stating they wish to transfer to new applicant.
- The City Auditor's office will publish Notice of Hearing in The Forum at earliest possible date with hearing to be held at least 10 days after publication.
- If license is approved, applicant must pay initial, annual and transfer fee before any license can be issued. Please contact the City Auditor's Office the day after the approval to make arrangements.
- Contact Doug Jensen at the Health Department to transfer restaurant/catering and bar/tavern licenses.
- It is necessary for you to have a state alcohol beverage license.
© 2015 City of Fargo, 200 3rd St. N., Fargo, ND, 58102 701-241-1310