Skip navigation

Consent Form

Flood protection on your property 

2nd st FEMA

During a flood emergency, the City of Fargo and the US Army Corps of Engineers must obtain consent to construct or remove emergency flood protection structures such as temporary clay levees, innovative flood fight products and sandbags.

If your property is a part of the City’s flood protection alignment and you would like to have the USACE and/or City construct or remove these items from your private property you will need to sign a document granting them temporary access.


Please print the consent form below, fill it out and return it to the City of Fargo Engineering Department in person or by email, fax or postal mail. Consent forms are also available at the Engineering Department office.

Print and fill out:
Consent Form (pdf) 

Deliver To:
Fargo Engineering Department
200 3rd St. N.
Fargo, ND

Fax To:

Email To:

Call Engineering at 701-241-1545

The image on this page was provided courtesy of FEMA News.