Traffic Technical Advisory Committee
The Traffic Technical Advisory Committee meets monthly to hear from citizens about issues that relate to traffic. A typical request is modifying the existing parking on a residential street. Other common items that come before the committee are requests for traffic calming, changing of existing speed limits, requests for new traffic signals or modifications to existing traffic signals, signing and striping requests, etc.
The committee meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 4 p.m. in the City Commission Room at 200 3rd St. N. Meetings are shown live on TV Fargo channel 12 and rebroadcast each Monday at 10 a.m., Wednesday at 4 p.m. and Sunday at 3:30 p.m.
If you wish to place an item on the committee’s agenda please contact the City Traffic Engineer at (701) 241-1545 or email@example.com.
The voting members of the committee are:
- City Commissioner Mike Williams
- City Engineer April Walker
- Transportation Division Engineer Jeremy Gorden
- City Fire Marshal Norm Scott
- Deputy Police Chief Dave Todd
- Public Works Director Ben Dow
- Planning Administrator Nicole Crutchfield