The Fargo Public Library Children's Services Department can put together a collection of materials according to your subject needs. Let us know how many items you want (maximum of 50; dependent upon availability), grade level, and type of materials, i.e. books, DVDs, etc.
Call 241-1495, stop at the Main Library's Children's Services desk, or fill out an online form to put in a collection request. Collections are available for pick up at the Main Library only.
How the collections work:
- Collections may contain books and most audiovisual materials (AV). Story on the Go kits and Topic Totes for Tots are limited to one per collection.
- Holiday and seasonal theme books may be limited based upon demand.
- Collection requests must be made at least one week in advance. Collections will be held for one week from date of notification.
- Collections are checked out for three weeks and most materials may be renewed for an additional three weeks.
- Teachers must have their library card with them when checking out collections.
- Teachers are responsible for the items checked out on their cards and for any fines accrued.