The Fargo Public Library Children's Services Department can put together a collection of materials according to your subject needs. Let us know how many items you want (maximum of 50; dependent upon availability), grade level, and type of materials, i.e. books, DVDs, etc.
Call 241-1495, stop at the Main Library's Children's Services desk, or fill out an online form to put in a collection request. Collections are available for pick up at the Main Library only.
How the collections work:
- Collections may contain books and most audiovisual materials (AV). Story on the Go kits and Topic Totes for Tots are limited to one per collection. AV materials are limited to two per type per collection, i.e. two DVDs, two CDs, etc.
- Holiday and seasonal theme books may be limited based upon demand.
- Collection requests must be made at least one week in advance. Collections will be held for one week from date of notification.
- Collections are checked out for three weeks and most materials (except DVDs and CD-ROMs) may be renewed for an additional three weeks.
- Teachers must have their library card with them when checking out collections.
- Teachers are responsible for the items checked out on their cards and for any fines accrued.