September 18, 2007, 8:00 a.m.
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
City Commission Room
1. Approve Minutes – June 19 meeting
2. Liaison Reports
• Planning Commission – Christine Kloubec
• Fargo School District – Peter Moynihan
• Fargo Park District – Doug Scraper
• Cass County Commission – Paul Gleye
• Housing Rehab – Claire Strom
• Board of Adjustment – Daryl Bachmeier
• House Moving Board – Paul Gleye
3. Woodruff’s Addition Historic Overlay
4. 2007 CLG Annual Meeting
5. Other Business
6. Next Meeting – October 16
Fargo Historic Preservation Commission meetings are broadcast live the third Tuesday of the month at 8:30 a.m. and are rebroadcast on the first Friday of the month at 6 p.m., the third Friday of the month at 7:30 p.m., and the fourth Monday of the month at 12:30 p.m. on TV Fargo (channel 99).
People with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and need special accommodations should contact Hali Durand at 241-1474 or TDD at 241-8258. Please contact us at least three business days in advance of public meetings to give our staff adequate time to make arrangements.