Eleven members make up the Fargo Planning Commission. The commission:
- Recommends amendments to the text of the Land Development Code.
- Examines and decides on any suggested changes to the city zoning map.
- Serves as the final review authority for conditional use permits.
- Reviews major and minor subdivisions, planned unit developments and area plan applications, making final recommendations to the City Commission.
- Reviews Institutional Master Plans.
Meeting Schedule and Location
The Commission meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 4 p.m. in the City Commission Room, City Hall, 200 3rd St. N. Notice of the hearings are published in the Fargo Forum once each week for two successive weeks before each meeting.
Meetings are broadcast live on TV Fargo channel 12 and can be seen live by video stream on www.cityoffargo.com/streaming. They are rebroadcast each Wednesday at 8 a.m. and Sunday at 8 a.m.
People with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and need special accommodations should contact the Planning Office at 241-1474 or TDD at 241-8258. Please contact us at least 48 hours before the meeting to give our staff adequate time to make arrangements. For more information, contact Nicole Crutchfield at email@example.com.
Meeting agendas are available on this site approximately one week prior to the meeting and meeting minutes are posted when they become available.